Aliases: No associated aliases
- For Windows 8, open the Start screen, type Uninstall and then go to Settings. In the search results, go to Uninstall a program.
- For Windows 7 and Vista, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel then Programs and then Uninstall a Program
- For XP, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel then Add or Remove Programs
The entry for this program may be called "Wsys Control <version number>".
If an uninstaller is not available, does not work properly, or you do not want to use it, the following free Microsoft software detects and removes this threat:
- Microsoft Security Essentials or, for Windows 8, Windows Defender
- Microsoft Safety Scanner
- Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
Even if we've already detected and removed this particular threat, running a full scan might find other malware that is hiding on your PC.
You can also visit the Microsoft virus and malware community for more help.