Windows Defender detects and removes this threat.
This malware family includes trojans that might try to do one or all of the following:
- Steal your online game credentials
- Steal your virtual in-game property
- Modify your web browser or browser settings
- Download and install other malware
- Use your computer for click fraud
- Record your keystrokes and the sites you visit
- Send information about your PC, including user names and browsing history, to a remote malicious hacker
- Give a remote malicious hacker access to your PC
Due to the generic nature of this detection, we can only provide general information about it.
PWS:Win32/OnLineGames.KQ is a trojan that steals passwords for online games.