Yes, images delivered via MMS can be used as wallpaper. Open the received MMS message, view the image, and select Options > Use image > Set as wallpaper.
- Do I need to install the security enablement library app for IBM Lotus Notes Traveler on my Nokia device?
- How do I disable vibrate notifications for emails that are synchronized by Mail client?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?