Search or select a topic below
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- How do I easily close or switch between recently used apps on my Lumia phone?
- What if I lose my microSD card, or the card is broken?
- Do I need to set my date and time every time I remove the battery in my Lumia phone?
- Why do I get a blue screen whenever I use internet sharing on my Lumia phone with a computer using a wireless LAN adapter based on the Intel chipset?
Clock and calendar
Explore your phone
- Change the volume
- Save on data roaming costs
- Use the touch screen
- Get to know your phone
- Icons shown on your phone
- Switch between views and apps
- Browse your SIM apps
- Take a screenshot
- Back, start, and search key
- Use your phone in flight mode
- Extend battery life
- Scan codes or text
- Check notifications on your phone
Documents and files
- pdfNokia Lumia 520 User Guide ( 3.09 MB )
Get the user guide in PDF format.