- Switch your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- Check that your compatible wired headset is properly plugged into your phone.
- Connect your headset to another phone to check if the issue is with the headset or the phone.
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Asha phone (Series 40)
- My phone does not vibrate properly
- How do I resolve the “conflicting applications” error when starting one of my preinstalled applications?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- I cannot hear through my headset