Going from 2G to 3G and vice versa, is a seemless transition. All data applications will still function. You may encounter slower data transfer speeds when in 2G mode. Nokia Maps will not be affected. The built-in GPS can be used even in offline mode when map data has been pre-downloaded to your device memory.
- Can I delete the log files which my Nokia device generates to the phone memory after upgrading to version 081.003?
- Which email services can I use with built-in email client on my Nokia device?
- How can I control the level of brightness on my Nokia C5-00 display?
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- How can I update the software of my Nokia Symbian or Belle phone?