Date : 28 May 2015 (Thursday) & 10 June 2015 (Wednesday)
Venue : Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Time : 9.30am – 2.00pm
Consumer behavior has changed profoundly. The way your customers research and buy products is now heavily influenced by their social and mobile habits. A typical customer will have already gone more than 60% of the decision-making process before even speaking with your staff.
In a 2015 study, Frost & Sullivan found that 27% of executives consider digitalisation to be a major trend, while over a third of executives are concerned with the disruptive effect of new competitors in the market.
There are many issues to consider. But you don't have to do it alone.
I would like to personally invite you to join us and your fellow enterprise marketing executives at our leadership roundtable. Here, some of the smartest minds in the industry will share ideas about:
- The omnichannel and how organisations are using multiple channels to engage with customers;
- Key pain points faced by marketers and how technology can address these issues;
- Technology-driven innovation in the marketing profession;
- Delivering a seamless customer experience that connects across both physical and digital worlds; and
- Using real-time and predictive analytics, and big data to add value to the business.
We've invited a leading industry analyst and other industry participants to deliver key insights on digital transformation and the marketing function. You'll also have the chance to interact with your peers and share your views on marketing in the future. Armed with fresh perspectives on what marketing can gain from technology, you'll be ready to tackle digital transformation in your own organisation.