NAB SHOW 2013
April 8th - 11th, 2013
Where do you go to find out about the latest cutting edge use of media, on the air, in the cloud, and streamed to the newest devices? Go to the NAB Show 2013 in Las Vegas, April 8-11 - that’s where Microsoft will be in full force with multiple business groups and more partners than ever showing a full spectrum of devices and services.
The NAB Show® has evolved over the last eight decades to continually lead this ever-changing industry. No matter where you are in the Content Lifecycle – from creation to consumption – NAB Show is a must-attend event.
Save the dates and get ready for the largest media enterprise show in the world with:
- 90,000+ media and entertainment professionals from over 150 countries
- 85+ years of industry leadership
- Over $20.7 billion in purchasing power represented onsite*
- 1,500+ companies spread over 800,000 net square feet
- More than 500 skill-building sessions
Against this backdrop, Microsoft’s Worldwide Media and Cable team will attend the show in force to engage with our clients and out partners. So, make sure to join us at the intersection of the Digital Media Enterprise and the Connected Consumer that Microsoft is driving with our full spectrum of devices and services.
- Visitors will have the opportunity to see how Microsoft and its partners have embraced the new world of touch first devices and cloud delivery with a host of announcements and demonstrations.
- The Windows Azure team is delivering on the promise of Video from the Cloud
- The SQL Server team has the analytics and tools to make sense out of the big data being created from digital delivery and social networks.
- There will be hourly Windows 8 Application demos, customer presentations and a full range of new devices in the exhibit
Sign up now for customer meetings, presentations and tours. Please reach out to your Microsoft Account manager and arrange for a meeting with our executives, product managers and partners.
See you at NAB2013!