Join Microsoft @ TM Forum Management World 2013 – Nice, France
May 13th - 16th, 2013
The digital storm is ripping through the industry impacting just about every aspect of business worldwide and nowhere more so than in the communications industry. New technologies, new business models, new competitors and new opportunities abound. Whether you’re focused on capturing your slice of the growing cloud and M2M markets through business and IT agility, innovation and partnering; expanding your market share through exploiting data analytics and delivering a great customer experience; or continuously improving your operational effectiveness, now is the time to think differently.
Microsoft is here to help you innovate your way to the future with new strategies for offering cloud services, extracting valuable business insights from data, improving agility, and providing better customer experiences. We do this by offering solutions in collaboration with our world-class ecosystem of partners coupled with Microsoft technology, software, services and devices. At Microsoft, we focus relentlessly on delivering delightful, seamless experiences across hardware, software and services and we are deeply committed to delivering devices and services people love and businesses need.
Ask your local representative about setting up a meeting at TM Forum Management World. You are also invited to:
- Stop by booth #37 to see a range of industry solutions designed to respond to key Communication Service Provider priorities including cutting edge solutions from industry partners: Aktavara, CHR Solutions, Tech Mahindra, and Tribold
- Take a booth tour to see our Windows 8 Device Bar, explore the 55-inch touch screen, and talk to Microsoft experts from Yammer, Office 365, Windows, System Center, and SQL Server
- Attend the two Wednesday morning keynote sessions featuring Bob de Haven, WW General Manager for Communications and Media speaking on a panel about the Digital Economy and Microsoft’s Neil Ward talking about “Behind the Scenes at Skype”
- Look for Microsoft speakers throughout the agenda in a variety of key conference sessions on Cloud, Big Data & Analytics
- and after a long day of learning and networking join us on the show floor for a happy hour on both Tuesday and Wednesday, May 14-15.
We look forward to connecting with you at TM Forum Management World!