Office 2010 | Adopt
Resources and Materials To:
- Help employees adopt and fully utilize the new software capabilities!
- Optimized for HR Trainers and End-users.
- Poster: Preparing Users for an Office 2010 Deployment
- This poster, which is arranged according to life cycle, provides a list of steps necessary at each phase of the cycle to prepare end-users for a deployment of Microsoft Office 2010. It contains links to resources on TechNet that provide additional information and assistance.
- Enterprise Learning Framework for Office 2010
- Interactive tool to help guide your organizations learning plan and help your employees get the most of the new software.
- Interactive Menu to Ribbon Guide
- A visual, interactive reference guide to help you find commands in Word 2010. Use this interactive tutorial to find commands in Word 2010. The guide is a simulation of the old menu version of Word. Click a command in the guide to learn its new location in Word 2010.
- End-user Migration Guides
- These short migration guides provide answers to common questions about making the transition to Office 2010 programs.
- Software Assurance Benefit: Home Use Program
- As a software assurance benefit, you can use Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 at home. It's easier to get organized and complete projects with programs you already know and trust.
- Software Assurance Benefit: Training Vouchers
- Get instructor-led, technical classroom training from Microsoft certified training partners.
- Productivity Hub
- The Productivity Hub has end-to-end resources worth $150,000 to help your team.