changes regarding your Nokia phone and synced data
- Nokia Sync is the service that syncs your contacts, calendar appointments, and notes between your Nokia Series 40, N9, or Symbian phone and the cloud
- The Nokia Sync service will be discontinued by 5 December 2014. After 5 December 2014, you will not be able to access your data through the Nokia Sync service. It’s strongly recommended that you export or migrate your data from the service before this date.
- To make sure you can continue to access your data, you must either migrate your data to Microsoft’s secure, cloud-based services, or export your data so it can be imported into other services. For instructions on migrating and exporting, go to https://exportcontacts.ovi.com/.
- To protect information privacy, all data that is stored in Nokia Sync will be destroyed 30 days after the termination of the Nokia Sync service. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- If you have further questions, see the FAQs for info about copying, saving, or moving your data. If you can’t find the info you’re looking for, contact our customer support.