Forefront Protection 2010 for SharePoint helps prevent you from uploading or downloading documents containing malware, out-of-policy content, or sensitive information to SharePoint libraries. It combines multiple anti-malware scanning engines from industry-leading security partners with file and keyword filtering to provide comprehensive protection against the latest threats.
Microsoft Forefront Protection 2010 for SharePoint delivers the following benefits:
- Stops malware more effectively through integration of multiple industry-leading scanning engines
- Blocks dangerous attachments from being posted or downloaded with file filtering
- Prevents the upload or download of out-of-policy content with keyword filtering
- Maximizes malware detection without compromising performance
- Integrates with SharePoint technologies for optimized scanning
- Integrates with Active Directory Rights Management Services to protect IRM-secured documents
Simplified Management and Reporting
- Provides collaboration security dashboard
- Automates download and distribution of signature updates
- Includes integrated health monitoring with System Center Operations Manager management pack
How To Buy
You can purchase Forefront Protection 2010 for SharePoint from authorized resellers
or through Microsoft Volume Licensing. For more information:
If you have questions, please contact a Microsoft representative at (800) 426-9400 from the United States or call (877) 568-2495 in Canada.