MACH Graduate Program @ Microsoft Switzerland
What is Microsoft Academy for College Hires (MACH)
The Microsoft Academy for College Hires (MACH) is an accelerated career development program designed to recruit and hire top-performing graduates across a broad range of roles, and aims to cultivate your talent utilizing training, mentoring, and providing community support.
MACH participants are hired based on potential and are provided with a comprehensive on-boarding curriculum, enabling them to accelerate their careers and become part of the next generation of key contributors and leaders. Microsoft will be invested in your career development and provide guidance and support to enable you to excel in your Microsoft career.
What makes us different
Unlike other programs, you will be immediately placed in a challenging role with specific learning roadmaps. You will be provided with the infrastructure and resources to define and grow you career including access to world-class learning solutions both online and live in classrooms. Join Microsoft today, and help us shape the business of tomorrow!
A new world of work
Our aim at Microsoft is to make people collaborate like never before. We believe that we are moving very quickly from flexible working to a New World of Work, in which redesigned offices and the latest technology facilitate even greater flexibility. At Microsoft we believe that adopting a flexible working policy and trusting our employees to do their best in the environment they choose, can be rewarded with more satisfied staff, better results and increased productivity across the business. Microsoft offers dynamic and international work environment with a wide array of career paths.
The MACH program
- The MACH Program continues for 18-24 months from the time of hire (depending on start date).
- The first year is focused on training, peer mentoring, and other on-boarding activities, while the second year is focused on career development and global networking.
- At the end of the program, MACH employees join the MACH Alumni community.
It’s your chance to:
- Become immersed in a global organization that offers plenty of opportunities to grow
- Have the entire Microsoft network at your fingertips
- Get out of the office and alongside your clients, whilst building strong connections with internal teams too
- Collaborate with colleagues & peers across a worldwide organization
- Benefit from the mobile technology you need to work flexibly
Benefits of working at Microsoft
Microsoft values different life experiences and viewpoints. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally. We will invest in your health and financial future, and encourage you to pursue your interests and passions away from the office. Our products and technologies help you balance life away from the office and enable you to manage your schedule efficiently.
We take your career seriously at Microsoft and will ensure that we provide regular reviews throughout the year to provide you with continuous feedback and support to inspire and develop you and to ensure your personal satisfaction and growth. The Microsoft performance philosophy recognizes higher performance with bigger rewards through a formal annual performance review where we will review your performance against some predefined commitments.
Skills and qualifications
- Graduated from a Master’s program in the past 18 months
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Passion for technology
At Microsoft Switzerland we offer MACH graduate opportunities in Sales, Marketing, and Services. Apply today, and help us shape the business of tomorrow!