Microsoft will donate up to 1,000 Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) exam vouchers to NetHope.
Microsoft will donate 1 MTA exam voucher to NetHope for each individual who registers by April 15, 2012 to take one of the following Microsoft Certification exams at an authorized Prometric testing center:
All exams must be taken by December 31, 2012.
For MTA vouchers applicants:
Up to 1,000 qualified individuals who successfully complete the application and submit it to NetHope between January 31, 2012 and December 31, 2012 will be eligible to receive a Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Exam Voucher:
- Offer good worldwide to qualified applicants. To qualify, recipient must be able to get to a participating Certiport testing center to redeem the MTA voucher and take the MTA Certification exam. Not all Certiport testing centers offer the MTA exam.
- MTA Certification exams are available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Japanese, Spanish, German, Portuguese (Brazil), and Russian.
- To qualify, recipient must be a current, past, or prospective student of a NetHope Academy, or a newly hired staff member (within one year of hire date) at a NetHope member organization or affiliate.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of submission of their application.
- Limit one voucher per person.
- This offer ends on December 31, 2012 or while supplies last.
- One Voucher may be applied towards one Microsoft Technology Associate Certification exam only. Please ensure you redeem the voucher for the correct exam.
- Voucher code may only be used once.
- Vouchers may not be applied to exams that have already been taken.
- Individuals must register for and take their examination prior to the expiration date provided with the voucher. Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash or credit, and may not be combined with or used for any offering other than the offer specified on the voucher.
- Any resale of vouchers is expressly prohibited.
- Microsoft and NetHope are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or voucher numbers.
- Expired, stolen or lost vouchers will not be replaced.
- This voucher is non-transferable and void if altered in any way.
- The voucher number must be provided when registering for the MTA exam.
- Taxes and other fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the voucher recipient.
- To redeem a voucher: If you qualify, NetHope will email you directions to redeem your voucher.