Microsoft for Public Safety & National Security
- Situational awareness and technology behind Bing Maps Streetside
An inside look at the technology powering the new, multi-dimensional Bing Maps Streetside feature.
- The power of the cloud in disaster response
Rick Zak, Justice & Public Safety Solutions, Microsoft Corporation, and Tim Conley, Deputy Commander, Missouri-1 Disaster Medical Assistance Team, demonstrate the power of the cloud in disaster response situations at the Public Safety Symposium.
- Mapping Public Safety with Bing Maps
This session from the WW Public Safety Symposium demonstrates how the Bing Maps Platform as a web service and Virtual Earth Server for secure and classified networks, provides a common operational picture to visualize and understand critical data.
- Maritime agency provides real-time data with enhanced visualization technology
The Maritime Administration created MarView, a data visualization system based on Microsoft Single View Platform technologies.
- Exostar secure multi-enterprise collaboration
Exostar sought to create a cross-enterprise collaboration solution to meet the highest security levels while also accommodating less stringent cross-enterprise information exchanges.
- Citizen Safety: Eagle One flood simulation
Microsoft, Geodan and ESRI solution at work in a flooding scenario in the Netherlands.
- Event management at the All-Star Game St. Louis
Event management solution used at the Baseball All-Star game played in St. Louis on July 14, 2009.
- Transformation within Colombia’s National Police
National plice force improves efficiency, cuts costs through IT Transformation.
- 'This isn't just mission critical'
Watch to find out what happens when equipment fails in the field.