- E-book: Office 365: A better way to communicate for government
See how government at all levels can communicate better and work together from virtually anywhere, around the clock.
- Energy-smart buildings white paper
Find out how information technology can cut energy use and costs of real estate portfolios
- Guide to getting the most out of your Software Assurance Benefits
Read these practical steps and insider tips for getting themost from Software Assurance.
- Look before you leap into Google Apps
This white paper describes the Public Sector-specific requirements which should be taken into consideration when evaluating cloud computing considerations.
- Microsoft private cloud white paper: Functionality, benefits, and economics
This paper defines private cloud using industry standard concepts, explains the Microsoft products needed to create a Microsoft private cloud solution, and defines the technology benefits a Microsoft private cloud solution provides.
- Moving beyond traditional records management: Managing a broader spectrum of content white paper
This paper describes factors altering of public records across the government sector, and offers a model for understanding the growing spectrum of content that governments handle while managing risk and maintaining compliance.
- Server infrastructure optimization: Best practices to reduce IT operational costs
This paper shows how organizations can reduce costs and improve their IT efficiency by optimizing their core infrastructure and adopting server-related best practices.
- E-book: Benefits in the cloud for government
The cloud can help you transform government. Find out how.
- E-book: The Windows Optimized Desktop
Reconciling management's aims and end-users' aspirations, the Windows Optimized Desktop provides flexibility, security, and manageability needed to support today's government workforce.
- Expanding business benefit and lowering costs through desktop optimization
IDC Research shows that advanced management tools such as Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack, when applied and used properly, will offer a positive return on investment (ROI).
- Extended CRM and the Relationship Imperative
Learn how to improve management and facilitation of interactions and provide better levels of service.
- Making cities energy-smart
Learn about the central role of cloud-computing in making cities energy-smart.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for public sector organizations
Find out how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 offers a powerful, agile, simple solution for governments striving to satisfy their constituents' service expectations with cost-effective solutions.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012: A new generation in ERP
Learn more about the key innovations that make Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 powerful, agile, and simple.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM government fact sheet
Find out how Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help governments meet unique requirements, streamline processes, and help improve service delivery.
- Public sector buyer's guide for office productivity in the cloud
Looking for innovative ways to do more with less, governments of all sizes are turning to cloud computing as a key way to save money.
- The IT energy efficiency imperative
A white paper for decision makers on the urgency and benefits of embracing IT energy efficiency principles and practices.
- The total economic impact of implementing Microsoft's productivity platform
Forrester Consulting examined the total economic impact that enterprises may realize by deploying Office 2010, SharePoint 2010, Exchange 2010 and Office Communications Server 2007 R2 together.
- The total economic impact of Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V)
Forrester found that organizations can achieve quantifiable benefits from App-V in terms of labor cost savings associated with ICT management, hardware cost and footprint reductions, reduced help desk workloads, and enhanced user productivity.
- The total economic impact of Microsoft Lync Server 2010
Read this Forrester report on the benefits of Microsoft Lync Server.