- Download "Strategic Impact of End of Support of Windows XP on Banks in India”, November 2013
Ascentius conducted research with India’s leading State owned Banks to examine their state of readiness de-risk themselves from the hazard that will start emanating once the Windows XP goes out of support.
- Dynamics CRM 2011: Impact on public sector productivity
This paper analyzes how the usage of CRM impacts the productivity of the public sector in Europe.
- Extended CRM: Linking Stakeholders and Business Assets
Learn how to improve management and facilitation of interactions and provide better levels of service.
- Workplace Modernization datasheet
Find out how these solutions optimize process management to improve workers' productivity.
- A government worth having white paper
Find out why interoperability is an issue for government leaders, and what must be done specifically by these leaders to build the critical foundation of interoperability through this informative white paper.
- Interoperability Executive Customer Council (IECC) white paper
Microsoft established the Interoperability Executive Customer (IEC) Council as a means of regularly obtaining valuable feedback from customers regarding their specific interoperability requirements. This paper details the council's activities.
- Next generation telephony white paper
Learn more about next generation telephony delivered by Microsoft Communications Server 14: a single, comprehensive dsol02 solution that includes integrated voice, instant messaging, presence, and audio, video, and web conferencing.
- Desktop optimization datasheet
Innovative Microsoft desktop optimization solutions help transform the desktop infrastructure and empower government workers while reducing cost, managing risks, and increasing staff productivity across applications, devices, and locations.
- Achieving cost and resource savings with Microsoft Unified Communications
Learn how Unified Communications provides proactive responses to the harsh economic environment and how Microsoft UC solutions can enable those responses for your Enterprise.
- Office 2010 for government
Microsoft Office 2010 provides the best productivity experience across the PC, phone, and browser to help you rise to the challenge of today's government IT environment without losing sight of what is important to you and your consistuents' success.