Personal health records
With greater access to electronic health records, people are empowered to use their own data for a healthier future. Features such as online scheduling, web messaging with a physician, online access to lab and radiology reports, and disease management tools are all part of the resources used by today’s consumers to make better choices about their care. Microsoft HealthVault provides a central repository for health information, whether it's collected at home, the doctor’s office, the pharmacy, or the gym, allowing people to maintain a comprehensive, up-to-date health record where they can view and share it as needed.
Healthcare case coordination and eligibility assessment are critical functions that demand robust, flexible, and reliable solutions. Disparate, outdated systems that might not integrate well with existing programs -- whether internal or external -- can hamper the effectiveness of your services, frustrate employees, and increase costs. Connected, customer-focused solutions for case coordination and eligibility assessment can help your agency:
- Improve productivity by enabling case workers to find relevant information quickly.
- Increase customer satisfaction through better service and enhanced public access to systems.
- Reduce costs and ensure more accurate and up-to-date client data by sharing eligibility information among multiple agencies.
- Preserve government funding with accurate reporting.
Solutions from Microsoft and our partners provide a centralized, automated platform for sharing case coordination and eligibility information across organizations. You can customize the solution to meet your agency's investigative, regulatory, legal, and healthcare-related needs and to extend the value of existing systems. These solutions allow you to:
- Share information across systems and organizations, avoiding duplicate entry and ensuring consistent and up-to-date information.
- Work more efficiently using familiar Microsoft products.
- Gain mobility by collecting data in the field employing the products you use every day.
- Create and share custom data forms to gather information efficiently and reliably throughout the agency.
- Gain greater access to information in the field with smart client and web services technologies.
Deploying a case coordination and eligibility solution using Microsoft technologies can help you increase productivity and manage your cases more efficiently -- allowing you to better support those who need services.