Microsoft is more committed to the health industry than ever before, and this year at HIMSS, we are excited to showcase the results of our growing partner ecosystem. In fact, health is still one of our fastest growing business segments with over 160,000 customers and thousands of partners. In addition to the significant investment the company is making with GE Healthcare to form Caradigm
, Microsoft continues to work with its partners to deliver a broad portfolio of innovative technologies that help the industry address our nation’s biggest cost and health challenges.
Some of these technology solutions will be on display at this year’s event - here’s a bit of a sneak peek into what you’ll see, hear and learn from us this year at HIMSS 2012.
What You’ll See
You’ll have the first chance to see the future product capabilities of Caradigm, our joint venture with GE Healthcare that brings together Microsoft Amalga, an enterprise health intelligence platform, and intellectual property from GE Healthcare, including GE Healthcare eHealth, a Health Information Exchange, and GE Healthcare Qualibria, a clinical knowledge application environment. In the booth will also be more than a dozen of our premier partners, including the following:
- WPC will showcase its ICD-10 solutions and expert security and compliance team
- Interknowlogy will demonstrate improved patient/doctor capabilities, including those that enable a touchless operating room
- Colibrium will preview the latest capabilities of its Tuo sales, service and wellness platform, including new provider collaboration tools and Windows Phone application
- CitiusTech will demonstrate BI-Clinical, a solution based on Amalga that provides clinical quality reporting and analytics
- Cognizant Technologies will demonstrate the power of its Amalga-based patient lifecycle management solution for visibility into multiple aspects of case management workflow
- Tribridge will show a closed-loop care coordination platform that leverages Amalga, Dynamics CRM, and HealthVault
For more information on all of the partners demonstrating their capabilities in our booth at HIMSS, please visit www.microsoft.com/himss
What You’ll Hear
We have a number of partners presenting in the HIMSS booth during the show, including:
- Washington Health Information Exchange on how to support community care coordination
- Polycom on how they are coupling their technology with Microsoft Lync to help providers improve care team collaboration, deploy telemedicine programs and facilitate medical education
- Motion Computing on how tablets mobilize healthcare with real-time access to data at the point of care
- Aspect on using Microsoft SharePoint, Business Intelligence, Lync and Dynamics CRM to build healthcare community relationships
What You’ll Learn
Microsoft’s footprint spans from the enterprise across the community into the care delivery organization and into the home. From innovations with Microsoft Kinect, to developing Windows Phone 7 apps to using CRM to track patient data, you’ll learn about how technology from Microsoft and its partners are being used to improve care and population health at a lower cost per capita.
We hope that you’ll stop by booth #1629 next week during the conference to learn more about what we’re working on and what we have planned for 2012. You can also find a schedule of when we and our partners are speaking at the conference at www.microsoft.com/HIMSS
. Looking forward to seeing you all next week.