We’re excited to kick off the year for Microsoft’s Life Sciences at the Life Sciences Innovation Forum. This event, produced by ExL Pharma, will be gathering leading pharmaceutical executives to discuss how health quality can be improved by utilizing technologies to bring drugs to market faster, improve healthcare delivery and enhance patient engagement.
The forum will be held January 26-27 at the Marriott Forrestal Village Conference Center in Princeton, NJ. For the agenda and registration information, visit the website here
The event will feature insights into the latest innovations in life sciences, including:
• Implementing a New approach to Clinical Trial Management, the Clinical Trials Framework
• Extending the Innovation Network for Capability Enhancement and to Optimize Spending
• Assessing the Impact of Electronic Source on Trial Operations, Data Management, EMR Integration
• Utilize Collaborative Technologies to Enable Virtual Collaboration and Training
• Leveraging Structured Content from Protocol through Submission
I hope to see you at the event where we’ll hear first-hand from companies including Pfizer, J&J, SANOFI, Eli Lilly, PPD as well as my colleagues at Microsoft.
If you would like to register for the event, please click here
. See you then!