Healthcare case coordination and eligibility assessment are critical functions that demand robust, flexible, and reliable solutions. Disparate, outdated systems that might not integrate well with existing programs -- whether internal or external -- can hamper the effectiveness of your services, frustrate employees, and increase costs. Connected, customer-focused solutions for case coordnation and eligibility assessment can help your agency:
- Improve productivity by enabling case workers to find relevant information quickly.
- Increase customer satisfaction through better service and enhanced public access to systems.
- Reduce costs and ensure more accurate and up-to-date client data by sharing eligibility information among multiple agencies.
- Preserve government funding with accurate reporting.
Solutions from Microsoft and our partners provide a centralized, automated platform for sharing case coordination and eligibility information across organizations. You can customize the solution to meet your agency's investigative, regulatory, legal, and healthcare-related needs and to extend the value of existing systems. These solutions allow you to:
- Share information across systems and organizations, avoiding duplicate entry and ensuring consistent and up-to-date information.
- Work more efficiently using familiar Microsoft products.
- Gain mobility by collecting data in the field employing the products you use every day.
- Create and share custom data forms to gather information efficiently and reliably throughout the agency.
- Gain greater access to information in the field with smart client and web services technologies.
Deploying a case coordination and eligibility solution using Microsoft technologies can help you increase productivity and manage your cases more efficiently -- allowing you to better support those who need services.