- Health Tech Today: Future Prescriptions
Jeff Goldsmith, a leading healthcare futurist, shares insights on service delivery, communication, and collaboration in the health industry and how IT can help remedy industry shortcomings.
- Health Tech Today: Archbishop Desmond Tutu
Archbishop Desmond Tutu discusses how eHealth -- the use of information technologies in medicine -- may be the key to solving chronic problems in healthcare.
- Health Tech Today: Healthy Crusader
See how this real-life knight is leading the crusade for patient empowerment. Sir Muir Gray discusses his vision for the future of healthcare and why technology plays such a pivotal role.
- Health Tech Today: CIO of the Year
Meet the man named as 2009 HIMSS CIO of the Year and hear about the strategies he has used to stay ahead of the game in his long and successful career.
- Health Tech Today: Microsoft and Dell
Get a front row seat as we discuss health reform and the way forward with Dell.