To be a strategic partner within your overall organization your information and communications technology (ICT) department needs to efficiently connect disparate systems, data, processes, and devices to improve information management and communication. Microsoft's Connected Health Platform (CHP) is designed to provide the optimal technology foundation for your e-health solutions to help address this need for connected systems and enable better, more efficient care.
The Microsoft Connected Health Platform offerings - Optimized Desktops and Devices, Optimized Server and Datacenter, Security and Compliance, and Health Integration and Interoperability - provide infrastructure software and services that can help your ICT department not only improve information management and communication, but do so in a way that helps:
Reduce complexity and cost.
Increase the ability to respond to changing user needs.
Ensure sensitive data is handled in accordance with industry regulations.
These offerings provide you with the choice and flexibility of new computing models, such as cloud computing while, at the same time, making the most of existing technology investments.
Microsoft Connected Health Platform
elps you empower people to be more productive from virtually anywhere, simplifies application and resource management, and enables better security and privacy control.
Empower users and increase productivity. Efficient and security-enhanced access to information, applications, and people from virtually anywhere.
Enhance security and control. Improved compliance with industry regulations and organizational policies through greater control and auditing of data and application access.
Simplify application and resource management. Single view across environments, desktops and devices, and applications and services.
Helps you improve and efficiently scale service delivery, streamline end-to-end management, and integrate and extend security features.
Improve and efficiently scale service delivery. Automated, predictable, and elastic with a scalable and reliable platform that can be used on-premises, in the cloud, or as a hybrid of both to support business-critical applications.
Streamline with end-to-end management. Efficiently manage across the length of the service life cycle, physical and virtual environments, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
- Integrate and extend security features. Integrated line of protection, access, and identity-management solutions to help meet the security and compliance needs of your organization.
Helps you integrate, extend, and simplify security and compliance to enable security-enhanced access to the ICT infrastructure from virtually anywhere.
- Increase protection for security-enhanced access from virtually anywhere. In-depth defense across multiple layers, while providing security-enhanced, common identity-based access for the mobile workforce as well as for patients and citizens.
- Integrate and extend security features across the enterprise. Security features are built into the infrastructure and work across multiple platforms and environments.
- Simplify the security experience, manage compliance. Built-in security technologies across the ICT infrastructure, enabling more consistent enforcement of compliance and improved control and auditing of data and application access.
Helps you connect data, systems, and processes to help reduce complexity and operational costs and enable connected care.
- Reduce complexity and operational costs. A streamlined infrastructure facilitates both new and existing ICT investments to be integrated cost-effectively.
- Integrate data from different systems and processes. Integrated and interoperable technologies enable disparate clinical and business systems and processes within and across health organizations to work together and exchange data.
- Enable connected care. Interoperable, flexible, extensible infrastructures and processes based on industry standards so care teams can communicate, share information, and work together.