This year at the America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) Institute 2013 we’ll be showcasing Microsoft and Microsoft partner solutions to help health plans achieve their goals of world-class customer service, building healthier communities and improving health outcomes.
As a leader in both enterprise and consumer technologies and cloud services, Microsoft understands how employees, teams, and individuals can best leverage information and collaboration technologies in their daily lives at work, home, and on the go to realize their full potential. Using these insights Microsoft is helping health plans streamline operations, enable greater levels of productivity and collaboration, and save money, and, more often than not, with software they already own.
This workshop will explore how we can work to engage consumers in their health and health decisions within the context of their digital life and work styles. This new era of chronic disease and frugality requires activated, engaged, and accountable consumers with the motivation and capacity to successfully manage their health, health risks, conditions, and navigate the care delivery maze. Success for payer, provider, and life science organizations requires them to engage at-risk populations to play a greater role in their health and wellness, improve their health outcomes, and shop for the best value.
While no one has yet been able to crack the consumer engagement code, success stories and best practices are emerging from health and life sciences organizations that are testing and proving out new ways to activate and engage patients.
The half-day session will offer education, dialogue and real life examples of scalable triple aim innovations that can be put in place today (and some a bit more futuristic) and scale to membership levels for health plans. Learn more and register here
Before you leave for Las Vegas, be sure to add Microsoft’s booth #145 to your list of destinations. We’ll have industry experts on hand to help you understand how Microsoft and our partners can help your organization with:
- Pervasive Analytics: empower people and teams at all levels with meaningful and accessible business intelligence to make better informed decisions in less time, and with less effort – without leaving their familiar applications like Outlook or Excel.
- Activated and Engaged Consumers: engage and enable members, patients, providers and care givers with innovative and collaborative tools to help them manage care and wellness across the continuum.
- Organizational Transformation: turn existing technology investments into strategic assets that address the issues facing health plans today, including security, HIPAA 5010 compliance, and moving to the cloud.
Windows 8: see the latest Windows 8 devices and phones for healthcare and enterprise customers at Microsoft’s device bar in booth #145.
While in Microsoft’s booth you can also see the latest solutions from our health plan partners, including:
- Aspect Software: Aspect’s Next Generation Customer Contact Solution, based on Aspect Application Foundation, is a call center and back office integrated solution featuring Microsoft Lync, Office 365 and SharePoint 2013. Aspect’s healthcare practice enables health plans to achieve superior outcomes, increase productivity, reduce costs, enhance service differentiation, and improve the overall customer experience.
- CCI Tec: Built with a UI leveraging Windows 8 and integrating with BizTalk 2013, SQL 2012 and SharePoint 2012, TecENTERPRISE™ enables healthcare organizations to monitor their workflow in real-time, gaining access to claims data from 837 through 835, and allowing efficient claims remediation and key knowledge back to executives, EDI managers and providers.
- Colibrium: TUO™ sales and marketing provides best-in-class on and off exchange automation, defined contribution and traditional funding options, leveraging the power of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Tuo Service provides health plans with call center support solutions to help provide unparalleled customer care while decreasing overhead and improving sales conversion and close rates. Tuo Wellness enables health plans to promote wellness initiatives, seamlessly integrate with mobile devices, and receive critical member health and lifestyle data.
- TriZetto: TriZetto solutions bring payers and providers together to improve healthcare through their integrated Core Administration, Care Management and Constituent Connectivity offerings. TriZetto is a health plan industry leading ISV and their portfolio of solutions optimize the Microsoft platform. Touching more than half the nation’s insured population, TriZetto is uniquely positioned to enable a healthcare community that shares information more efficiently to improve the way health is managed and care is delivered.
We hope that you’ll join us at the pre-Institute workshop
and stop by to say hello at booth #145 during the conference to learn more about how Microsoft solutions are helping health plans make a real impact on the outcomes, experience and cost of both health and care.
Have a comment or opinion on this post? Let me know. Have a question for the author? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org