The proper operation of IT resources is a critical factor for the daily operation of any company. Now, Microsoft delivers a breakthrough concept in IT management that empowers even the smallest scale enterprises with world-class IT management.
Windows Intune™ enables any company to easily manage IT resources, including one-person businesses to organizations of over a hundred staff. Using the power of the Cloud, Windows Intune lets IT managers and other stakeholders view and manage company-wide IT facilities over a user-friendly Web interface. This unified portal centralizes all IT-related tasks, including installing and upgrading software, handling viruses and other malware, responding to end-user queries and requests, and managing organization-wide computers and IT devices regardless of their physical location. Windows Intune even manages Windows® 7 Professional licenses.
For organizations of 25 staff or below
- Manage enterprise computers any time, anywhere over the Internet
- A single, simple Intune interface lets administrators view and maintain all computers and IT devices
- Intune automatically detects viruses and malware, clearly displaying affected computers
- End-users can submit messages requesting assistance, and administrators can directly contact users and monitor their computers, saving effort and travel time
For organizations over 25 staff
- Via a single, simple interface, Window Intune™ enables organizations to manage enterprise IT resources (including Virtual Machines) any time, anywhere, regardless of location
- Automated reports can be easily configured and generated, with easy to read details, saving administrative effort and time
- Based on configurable IT policies and categories, Intune can update, view, repair and install software across the whole organization, improving work effectiveness and reducing human errors
- Remote Assistance function empowers IT administrators to handle computers in distant locations or on the road, including controlling and adjusting system settings, to reduce IT maintenance expenses and costly downtime