Our Company Internet address is www.microsoft.com. At our Investor Relations Web site, www.microsoft.com/investor, we make available free of charge a variety of information for investors. Our goal is to maintain the Investor
Relations Web site as a portal through which investors can easily find or navigate to pertinent information about us,
- our annual report on Form 10-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, current reports on Form 8-K, and any
amendments to those reports, as soon as reasonably practicable after we electronically file that material
with or furnish it to the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”);
- information on our business strategies, financial results, and key performance indicators;
- announcements of investor conferences, speeches, and events at which our executives talk about our
product, service, and competitive strategies. Archives of these events are also available;
- press releases on quarterly earnings, product and service announcements, legal developments, and
- corporate governance information including our articles, bylaws, governance guidelines, committee
charters, codes of conduct and ethics, global corporate citizenship initiatives, and other governance-related
- other news and announcements that we may post from time to time that investors might find useful or
- opportunities to sign up for email alerts and RSS feeds to have information pushed in real time.
The information found on our Web site is not part of this or any other report we file with or furnish to the SEC.