| About this Course |
This one-day instructor-led clinic introduces the key features and enhancements in SQL Server 2012. It is designed to provide a high-level overview of the product and the key new capabilities in this release.
| Audience Profile |
This course is intended for technology managers and database professionals who want to understand the key capabilities of SQL Server 2012. In many cases, it is assumed that senior technical managers may attend this clinic in order to assess the further training that their technology-focused employees will need in order to adopt SQL Server 2012.
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key new and enhanced features in SQL Server 2012.
- Describe the mission-critical database platform capabilities of SQL Server 2012.
- Describe the enterprise integration management and data warehousing capabilities of SQL Server 2012.
- Describe the business intelligence capabilities of SQL Server 2012.
- Describe how SQL Server 2012 can be used in a cloud-based data solution.