| About this Course |
This two-day instructor-ledcourse is designed for the site owner/”power user” of a SharePoint site who needs to know how to create sites and lists, manage user access and customize lists and pages. This class uses the SharePoint Server 2010 version of SharePoint. While it is of equal value for users of SharePoint Foundation, it does include a few features not found in Foundation.
| Audience Profile |
This course is designed for the site owner/ “power user” of a SharePoint site who needs to know how to create sites and lists, manage user access and customize lists and pages.
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manage Sites and Site Collections.
- Add users and groups and manage site, list, folder and item security.
- Add and configure web parts.
- Configure sites, include themes, title, description and icon.
- Configure site navigation.
- View site activity reports.
- Customize lists and libraries.
- Work with Site Columns and Site Content Types.
- Create Forms libraries.
- Configure Check out/in, Content Approval and Versioning.
- Create and modify pages and web part pages.