| About this Course |
This one-day instructor-led course provides students with an overview of the features and functions of Microsoft Access 2010.
| Audience Profile |
This course is intended for information workers who want to learn intermediate-level Access 2010 skills.
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Restrict the type of data.
- Restrict the amount of data.
- Restrict the format of data.
- Restrict data by using validation rules.
- Restrict data to values in lists.
- Restrict data to values in other tables.
- Modify forms created by using a wizard.
- Add controls.
- Add subforms.
- Use e-mail forms to collect data.
- Create queries by using a wizard.
- Create queries manually.
- Use queries to summarize data.
- Use queries to perform calculations.
- Use queries to update records.
- Use queries to delete records.
- Create reports manually.
- Modify report content.
- Add subreports.