| About this Course |
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to perform an upgrade from Microsoft Business Solutions–Axapta 3.0 to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009. This includes planning and performing data and code upgrades of Microsoft Dynamics AX with customizations, as well as testing the upgraded solution. The training is designed to offer the students best practices to address the typical pain points of an upgrade.
Classroom instruction, along with hands-on labs, VPC images and a student training manual, will assist students in performing a real life upgrade.
| Audience Profile |
This course is intended for Microsoft Dynamics AX software developers and administrators with medium to advanced Microsoft Dynamics AX experience. They may also have some upgrade experience.
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the upgrade workflow.
- Estimate and plan code and data upgrade.
- Set up environments for upgrade.
- Perform code upgrade and test the results.
- Perform data upgrade and test the results.
- Set up the upgraded system.
- Perform end-to-end testing of the upgraded solution.
- Deploy the upgraded solution (production upgrade).