| About this Course |
This two-day course is designed for students wishing to integrate Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 with Microsoft SharePoint Technologies.
| Audience Profile |
This course is intended for Developers, IT Professionals, Microsoft Dynamics Partner Professionals and Consultants.
| At Course Completion |
- Describe uses for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and explain its architecture.
- Describe uses for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 and explain its architecture.
- Demonstrate integration possibilities using Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 Sales, Customer, and Production Date in a Web solution using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Investigate Collaboration.
- Summarize Portal uses.
- Explain Enterprise Search capabilities.
- Show different types of Content Management.
- Discuss the use of Business Forms and Integration.
- Explain the Business Data Catalog.
- Summarize uses for Business Intelligence .
- Discuss SharePoint products and technologies interoperability.
- Explain navigation in the Role Center.
- Demonstrate General Functions available to users.
- Demonstrate Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Demonstrate how to personalize the Role Center.
- Demonstrate how to navigate and customize List Places.
- Demonstrate how to use Filters to find data.
- Demonstrate how to enter and edit information.
- Demonstrate how to find detailed financial data.
- Demonstrate the creation of a test site and learn to add and use features.
- Discuss how Microsoft Dynamics NAV supports Web services.
- Discovering how to leverage Web Services by using Employee Portal.