| Preparing for an Exam |
- The most effective way to prepare to take an exam.
- The relationship between Microsoft training materials and exam content.
- Microsoft policy concerning the incorporation of service pack and revision updates into exam content.
- Exam question types and formats.
- Exam time limits and number of questions asked.
We recommend that you review this preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the FAQs and resources on the Microsoft Certification website before you schedule your exam.
| Audience Profile |
The Technology Literacy for Educators exam is intended to be a valid and reliable measure of competencies as measured by the UNESCO ICT Competency Framework for Teachers, Technology Literacy approach. Candidates could include those individuals preparing to become classroom educators, current educators, faculty of teacher training colleges or other professionals looking to provide validation of competency.
| Credit Toward CertificationWhen you pass Exam 62-193: Technology Literacy for Educators, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s): |
Microsoft Certified Educator
| Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. |