| Preparing for an Exam |
- The most effective way to prepare to take an exam.
- The relationship between Microsoft training materials and exam content.
- Microsoft policy concerning the incorporation of service pack and revision updates into exam content.
- Exam question types and formats.
- Exam time limits and number of questions asked.
We recommend that you review this preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the FAQs and resources on the Microsoft Certification website before you schedule your exam.
| Audience Profile |
This is an upgrade exam allowing the candidate to upgrade their MCITP: Business Intelligence Developer 2008 certification to MCSE: Business Intelligence.
| Credit Toward CertificationExam 70-460: Transition Your MCITP: Business Intelligence Developer 2008 to MCSE: Business Intelligence: counts as credit toward the following certification(s): |
- MCSE: Business Intelligence
| Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. |