| Preparing for an Exam |
This exam is scheduled to retire July 31, 2013.
- The most effective way to prepare to take an exam.
- The relationship between Microsoft training materials and exam content.
- Microsoft policy concerning the incorporation of service pack and revision updates into exam content.
- Exam question types and formats.
- Exam time limits and number of questions asked.
We recommend that you review this preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the FAQs and resources on the Microsoft Certification website before you schedule your exam.
| Audience Profile |
This exam is targeted at the Professional level developer seeking to prove skills using Visual Studio 2008 and the .NET Framework 3.5.
Questions that contain code will be presented in either VB or C#. Candidates can select one of these languages when they start the exam.
| Credit Toward CertificationExam 70-565: Pro: Designing and Developing Enterprise Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5: counts as credit toward the following certification(s): |
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer: Enterprise Application Developer 3.5
| Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. |