| Preparing for an Exam |
This exam is scheduled to retire on January 31, 2013.
- The most effective way to prepare to take an exam.
- The relationship between Microsoft training materials and exam content.
- Microsoft policy concerning the incorporation of service pack and revision updates into exam content.
- Exam question types and formats.
- Exam time limits and number of questions asked.
We recommend that you review this preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the FAQs and resources on the Microsoft Certification website before you schedule your exam.
| Audience Profile |
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who implement and support an Office Project Server 2007 infrastructure. The candidate should have a minimum of one to two years of experience implementing and administering Project Server and network operating systems. Candidates typically work in complex computing environments for medium to large organizations.
| Credit Toward CertificationWhen you pass Exam 70-639: TS: Microsoft Office Project Server 2007, Configuring, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s): |
| Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. |