| Preparing for an Exam |
- The most effective way to prepare to take an exam.
- The relationship between Microsoft training materials and exam content.
- Microsoft policy concerning the incorporation of service pack and revision updates into exam content.
- Exam question types and formats.
- Exam time limits and number of questions asked.
We recommend that you review this preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the FAQs and resources on the Microsoft Certification website before you schedule your exam.
| Exam Topics Covered |
Developing an MPI Applications
Developing an OpenMP Applications
Optimizing and Tuning HPC Applications
Developing SOA-Based Applications
| Audience Profile |
Candidates should have a minimum of three or more years of experience developing Windows-based high performance computing software for systems such as Windows Compute Cluster Server 2003 or Windows HPC Server 2008.
| Credit Toward CertificationWhen you pass Exam 70-691: TS: Windows HPC Server 2008, Developing, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s): |
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Windows HPC Server 2008, Development
| Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. |