| About this Exam |
This certification exam measures your ability to:
- Understand the basic development and data manipulation process in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 by means of C/AL programming language
- Articulate the available application objects and integration options
- Use these skills to effectively navigate within the development environment and to implement smooth software upgrades and custom solutions for satisfying the needs of a business.
| Exam Topics Covered |
The following list includes the topic areas covered on this exam.
- Client/Server Integrated Development Environment (C/SIDE)
- Tables, Forms, and Pages
- Introduction to C/AL Programming
- Assignment Statements and Expressions
- C/AL Statements and C/AL Functions
- Dataports and XMLports
- Integration Options
| Audience Profile |
Individuals wishing to obtain a certification on C/SIDE Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 should take this exam.
| Credit Toward CertificationWhen you pass Exam MB7-840: NAV 2009 C/SIDE Introduction, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s):Exam MB7-840: NAV 2009 C/SIDE Introduction: counts as credit toward the following certification(s): |
| Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. |