| Preparing for an Exam |
- The most effective way to prepare to take an exam.
- The relationship between Microsoft training materials and exam content.
- Microsoft policy concerning the incorporation of service pack and revision updates into exam content.
- Exam question types and formats.
- Exam time limits and number of questions asked.
We recommend that you review this preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the FAQs and resources on the Microsoft Certification website before you schedule your exam.
This certification exam measures your ability to understand and articulate how to use customization and configuration processes and functions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 including creating and customizing Solutions, customizing entities and entity relationships, customizing fields, managing forms, managing views, creating and customizing charts and dashboards, managing security, and managing business processes and rules.
| Exam Topics Covered |
The following list includes the topic areas covered on this exam.
- Create and Customize Solutions
- Customize Entities and Entity Relationships
- Customize Fields
- Manage Forms
- Manage Views
- Create and Customize Charts and Dashboards
- Manage Security
- Manage Business Processes and Rules
| Audience Profile |
This exam is intended for individuals who plan to customize and configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. This audience typically includes implementation consultants.
Additional Skills Recommended:
General working knowledge of the implementation and use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 features and functionality.
| Credit Toward CertificationWhen you pass Exam MB2-703: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Customization and Configuration, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s): |
| Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. |