| Preparing for an Exam |
This exam is scheduled to retire on July 31, 2012.
- The most effective way to prepare to take an exam.
- The relationship between Microsoft training materials and exam content.
- Microsoft policy concerning the incorporation of service pack and revision updates into exam content.
- Exam question types and formats.
- Exam time limits and number of questions asked.
We recommend that you review this preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the FAQs and resources on the Microsoft Certification website before you schedule your exam.
| Exam Topics Covered |
This exam validates skills needed by candidates who perform deep customization of FAST ESP-based enterprise search solutions via application development and configuration.
| Audience Profile |
Candidates for this exam are application developers, sales engineers, system integrators, search consultants, and architects who have 6 months or more experience in implementing search solutions by using ESP 5.3 or earlier 5.x versions, including:
- installing and configuring ESP
- feeding documents into ESP
- building a search application
| Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. |