| About this CourseThis two-day instructor-led course provides students with the tools to install and configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. The course focuses on the components used within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment, the hardware and software requirements needed to successfully deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and the installation instructions for the primary Microsoft Dynamics CRM components: the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, the E-Mail Router, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook. |
| Audience ProfileThis course is intended for novice and experienced system administrators, implementation consultants, system integrators, technical staff, or support professionals who plan to install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 and understand the technical aspects and administrative functionality of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. |
| At Course Completion |
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the Hardware and Software requirements for the various Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment scenarios.
- This course syllabus should be used to determine whether the course is appropriate for the students, based on their current skills and technical training needs.
Course content, prices, and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Execute the pre-installation checklist requirements that must be in place before installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server.
- Complete the Installation procedures for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router.
- Complete the Post-installation review that verifies the validity of the installation.
- Complete several Post-installation tasks. This includes loading of sample data.
- Upgrade a Microsoft Dynamics CRM v3.0 installation to 4.0.
- Uninstall Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.