| Preparing for an Exam |
- The most effective way to prepare to take an exam.
- The relationship between Microsoft training materials and exam content.
- Microsoft policy concerning the incorporation of service pack and revision updates into exam content.
- Exam question types and formats.
- Exam time limits and number of questions asked.
We recommend that you review this preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the FAQs and resources on the Microsoft Certification website before you schedule your exam.
| Audience Profile |
Candidates for this exam are consultants and IT professionals who plan and implement Office 365. This includes migrations to Office 365 (simple and hybrid deployments).
Candidates typically have core skills in configuration of all Office 365 technologies with deep specialization in one or more of the following:
- Microsoft Lync 2010
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
Candidates should also have experience with:
- Previous versions of Exchange and Microsoft Office Communication Server
- Active Directory Federation Services 2.0
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Microsoft Online Services Directory Synchronization Tool
- Windows PowerShell 2.0
- DNS, proxy, firewall, SMTP routing
Candidates may also be familiar with multitenant environments.
| Credit Toward CertificationExam 70-321: Deploying Office 365: counts as credit toward the following certification(s): |
Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Office 365 Administrator
| Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. |