All training is provided by an instructor to a group of students, at the specific times indicated in the training descriptions. Whether you prefer to travel to a classroom to be in the same physical space with your classmates, or you want the convenience of attending class online from any location, we have something for you.
Locate a Class
| 1. || On the Classes tab, in the Search for box, enter the Microsoft product or technology, course number, or course title you’re looking for. |
|2. ||Click Travel to classroom or Attend online as your desired attendance method. |
- Travel to classroom requires that you also enter the desired classroom location. You can select one or both of the following options:
- Instructor-led: Your results will include traditionally-conducted classes where both the students and the instructor are present in the classroom.
- Virtual Instructor-led: Your results will include classes that are taught virtually, by an instructor who is not in the classroom with you.
- Attend online will surface classes that students and instructors attend virtually, from any location. Pay close attention to the class times and time zones listed to ensure you choose classes that fit your schedule.
| 3. ||Click Go. |
|The classes matching your search criteria are listed on a separate page. Click the link to a training center and register for your class today!|
|Alternatively, you can:|
- Use the Training Centers tab to find a list of training centers near you.
- Use the Advanced Search tab to narrow your results by entering more search criteria, such as a search for Gold Learning Partners only.
|Note: The training classes listed in this tool are offered by vendors that provide training using Microsoft Official Courses. Microsoft does not sponsor or endorse these vendors or its services; however, they might be able to provide you with training on Microsoft technologies. Microsoft makes no guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any of the information contained in the tool.|