| Preparing for an Exam |
- The most effective way to prepare to take an exam.
- The relationship between Microsoft training materials and exam content.
- Microsoft policy concerning the incorporation of service pack and revision updates into exam content.
- Exam question types and formats.
- Exam time limits and number of questions asked.
We recommend that you review this preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the FAQs and resources on the Microsoft Certification website before you schedule your exam.
| Audience Profile |
Candidates for this exam should have a minimum of two to five years of experience developing HTML-based applications, including one or more years of experience developing applications for a touch-enabled interface/platform. Additionally, candidates should have the following:
- Experience designing and developing Windows Store apps that access local and remote data and services, including Windows Azure
- Experience designing the various layers of an application for separation of concerns
- Experience planning and designing user interaction solutions based on requirements
- Experience designing and developing asynchronous solutions
- Experience creating apps that conform to the Windows Store app guidelines
MCSD: Windows Store Apps using HTML5
| Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. |