| Preparing for an Exam |
- The most effective way to prepare to take an exam.
- The relationship between Microsoft training materials and exam content.
- Microsoft policy concerning the incorporation of service pack and revision updates into exam content.
- Exam question types and formats.
- Exam time limits and number of questions asked.
We recommend that you review this preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the FAQs and resources on the Microsoft Certification website before you schedule your exam.
| Audience Profile |
Candidates for this exam should have one or more years of experience programming the essential business/application logic for a variety of application types and hardware/software platforms using C#. Candidates should also have a good grasp of the following:
- Managing program flow and events
- Asynchronous programming and threading
- Data validation and working with data collections including LINQ
- Handling errors and exceptions
- Working with Arrays and collections
- Working with variables, operators, and expressions
- Working with classes and methods
- Decision and iteration statements
| Credit Toward CertificationWhen you pass Exam 70-483: Programming in C#, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s): |Exam 70-483: Programming in C#: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):
- Programming in C# Specialist
- MCSD: Windows Store Apps using C#
| Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. |