| Preparing for an Exam |
- The most effective way to prepare to take an exam.
- The relationship between Microsoft training materials and exam content.
- Microsoft policy concerning the incorporation of service pack and revision updates into exam content.
- Exam question types and formats.
- Exam time limits and number of questions asked.
We recommend that you review this preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the FAQs and resources on the Microsoft Certification website before you schedule your exam.
| Audience Profile |
Candidates for this exam should have a minimum of two to five years of experience developing Windows-based applications, including two or more years of experience developing applications for a touch-enabled interface/platform. Additionally, candidates should have the following:
- Experience designing and developing the Process Lifetime Management (PLM) for Windows Store apps
- Experience managing and securing app data for a Windows Store solution
- Experience planning and designing user interaction solutions based on requirements
- Experience with the full development life cycle of Windows Store apps
- Experience designing and developing asynchronous solutions
- Experience creating apps that conform to the Windows Store app guidelines
| Credit Toward CertificationExam 70-485: Advanced Windows Store App Development using C#: counts as credit toward the following certification(s): |
- MCSD: Windows Store Apps using C#
| Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. |