| Preparing for an Exam |
- The most effective way to prepare to take an exam.
- The relationship between Microsoft training materials and exam content.
- Microsoft policy concerning the incorporation of service pack and revision updates into exam content.
- Exam question types and formats.
- Exam time limits and number of questions asked.
We recommend that you review this preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the FAQs and resources on the Microsoft Certification website before you schedule your exam.
| Audience Profile |
Candidates for this exam are professional developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 to design and develop web solutions. Candidates should have a minimum of three to five years of experience developing Microsoft ASP.NET MVC-based solutions.
Candidates should also have the following experience:
- Designing and developing web applications in an ASP.NET MVC model
- Planning and designing user interaction solutions based on business requirements
- Experience with the full software development life cycle of web applications
- Developing and deploying to multi-tier environments, including Windows Azure
- Designing and developing asynchronous solutions
| Credit Toward CertificationExam 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications: counts as credit toward the following certification(s): |
| Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. |