| Preparing for an ExamExam 70-556: TS: Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server 2007, Applications was released in January 2008. |
| Audience Profile |
Candidates for this exam typically work in an environment in which they are responsible for the implementation and configuration of PerformancePoint Server. Their organizations require the use of PerformancePoint Server for business analysis and integration. Candidates for this exam are expected to know how to correctly install and configure PerformancePoint Server in their organizations. Candidates should have six months to a year of experience in monitoring, analyzing, and planning the use of PerformancePoint Server in a medium-size to enterprise-size computing environment.
The qualified candidate for this exam typically:
- Installs and maintains PerformancePoint Server 2007
- Monitors and troubleshoots PerformancePoint Server 2007
- Monitors, analyzes, and plans business activities that use PerformancePoint Server 2007
- Drives alignment, accountability, and actionable insight across an entire organization
- Drives better adoption and compliance by enabling organizations to better associate business intelligence with corporate performance
Candidates for this exam will also monitor, analyze, and plan activities that use an integrated and collaborative solution.
| Credit Toward CertificationWhen you pass Exam 70-556: TS: Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server 2007, Applications, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s): |
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): TS: Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server 2007, Applications
| Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. |