| Preparing for an Exam |
This exam is scheduled to retire on July 31, 2012.
- The most effective way to prepare to take an exam.
- The relationship between Microsoft training materials and exam content.
- Microsoft policy concerning the incorporation of service pack and revision updates into exam content.
- Exam question types and formats.
- Exam time limits and number of questions asked.
We recommend that you review this preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the FAQs and resources on the Microsoft Certification website before you schedule your exam.
| Audience Profile |
This credential is designed for information technology (IT) professionals who work in or consult with small businesses that use Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2008. The MCTS candidate for this exam should have at least one year of experience deploying and managing network solutions in an environment that has the following characteristics:
- Up to 75 devices
- Company networks with Internet connectivity
- Individual users or user groups that connect to the company network from remote locations
| Credit Toward CertificationExam 70-653: TS: Windows Small Business Server 2008, Configuring: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):70-653: TS: Windows Small Business Server 2008, Configuration |
| Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. |