| Preparing for an Exam |
- The most effective way to prepare to take an exam.
- The relationship between Microsoft training materials and exam content.
- Microsoft policy concerning the incorporation of service pack and revision updates into exam content.
- Exam question types and formats.
- Exam time limits and number of questions asked.
We recommend that you review this preparation guide in its entirety and familiarize yourself with the FAQs and resources on the Microsoft Certification website before you schedule your exam.
| Audience Profile |
Candidates for this exam should have the following:
- Operating experience with System Center Data Protection Manager 2007
- At least one year of experience with data and system recoverability and data protection
- At least one year of experience with Windows Server administration and network infrastructure
- Production experience with at least one protected workload, plus working knowledge of the other protected workloads
| Credit Toward CertificationWhen you pass Exam 70-658: TS: System Center Data Protection Manager 2007, Configuring, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s):Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: System Center Data Protection Manager, Configuration |
| Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format. |