You can get specific information about this update in Microsoft Knowledge Base article Description of the Security Update for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (KB934525).
Palaikomos operacinės sistemos: Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2; Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition (32-bit x86); Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition (32-bit x86)
- This update applies to the following product: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0.
- Supported Windows Installer Version: Windows Installer 3.1 or greater
- Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 includes Windows Installer 3.1. Windows Installer 3.1 is also available as a separate download at the following location:
Note: IT professionals should refer to the IT professional resources section.
If you have Windows SharePoint Server 3.0, do one of the following:
- Install Security Update for Windows SharePoint Server 3.0 (KB934525). To do this, follow these steps:
IT professional resources
- Download the .exe file by clicking on the Download button at the top of the page, and then save the file to your hard disk drive.
- wssv3-kb934525-fullfile-x86-glb.exe : You should download this file if you have access to your original product CD-ROM. You might need to provide the installation source during patch installation if you have previously updated your product.
- It is recommended that you quit any programs you are running.
- In Windows Explorer, double-click the .exe file that you saved to your hard disk drive, and follow the instructions on the screen.
IT professional working in managed environments can find complete resources for deploying Office updates in an organization on the Microsoft Office Desktop Applications TechCenter
The download for this update is available by clicking on the Download
button at the top of the page. You can double-click the executable package to begin installation, or extract the patch files (MSP files) by using a command line. The command line and instructions are included in the Knowledge Base article Command line switches for Microsoft Self-Extractor packages (KB912203)
See the Microsoft Knowledge Base article Description of the Security Update for Windows SharePoint Server 3.0 (KB934525)
for further information about this update.